A picture of you last year and now, and how you have changed since then?
End of July/August 2012
Physically, I have not changed, I have lost a couple of inches but not much has changed.
Mentally, I am stronger and I am learning that if someone wants to talk to me, be in my life, be a friend whatever they have to accept me for who I am and if they don’t want to they can keep it moving. I have also gotten stronger is learning that everything happens for reason, I thought it before but I did not BELIEVE it. God places people and situations in your life for a reason and you have to sit still to listen to figure out said reason.
Hair, it fell out because of the color, and now the color is gone, back to growing thick and healthy. I did start locs, but my commitment issues won.
Emotionally, I was a wreck because I was still sad and lonely over my ex now that relationship is the furthest thing from my mind and now I am dating someone who is amazing… 🙂
Want to find out more about the challenge? Check out Spoken Words & Thoughts.
Every year in my birthday month (October) I sit down and make out goals for the coming year, and I have finally finished them to my liking. I will not share ALL of my goals but I will let you in on a few. This year I have big goals that I KNOW I will make and I am sooooo excited.
Career (Javania M. Webb, LLC)
- Network, Network and more Networking
- Create and Finish Proposals
- Monetize www.javaniamwebb.com
- Research and study career professionals before me
Career (Non-Profit Administration)
- Full Time job at Youth, Women, or LGBTQ Organizations
- Continue at Part Time job for Savings/Debt
Professional and Networking Conferences
- Momentum Conference
- Sexual Assault Conference
Networking Opportunities for Javania M. Webb, LLC
- Officially Join four Professional Organizations
My Memoir, My Story
Business and Networking Travel
- New York
- Washington D.C
- Save six month Emergency Fund
- LIVE UNDER my means
- Consolidate Federal Student Loans
- Pay whatever EXTRA I can to Sallie Mae and CITI Bank Student Loans (both private)
- Save up for down payment on townhouse or condo
- Get rid of toxic people and things
- Finish Graduate School with a 3.5-4.0
- Look to see who can supervise me for Counseling License
- Take four extra classes to meet the counseling license requirements