Cheryl N. Mapp, Westchester IL
CNicole’s Chest is the name of my business
1. What is your passion in life?
It is to help others in any way possible.
2. What is your current job?
I’m currently unemployed
3. Do you own your own business? If so, what is the name and the mission?
I’m starting my own accessory line. My mission is to glamorize ladies one piece at a time.
4. Did you have any fears when first starting your business?
Yes, start up cost and if the business will be successful.
5. Did you have any insecurities when first starting your own business?
No, I know they products I produce are quality, and I’m proud to share them with others.
6. Describe your brand in one word.
7. Do you have any past failures that you can tell what you did to learn from them?
No, I’m new to this.
8. Who are your target consumers? Would you want to change this?
Women ages 15 to 50. No I would keep it the same. I want to make pieces for all are groups.
9. What inspires you?
The thought of successfully owning my own business.
10. Who inspires you?
My line sister. She just started her own online boutique.
11. What is always at the back of your mind?
Monies to finance the business, I want to use my own money. I don’t want to take out any loans.
12. What do you want to change about your job or career right now?
13. What advice do you have for others?
Follow your heart; don’t let others negative inputs deter what you want to do.
14. How do you motivate yourself?
The fact of me working for my self motivates me.
15. Did you have any obstacles that you overcame to get to where you are now?
Working with someone else who did not have the same passion as I do. I’m no longer working with anyone.
16. Where can we find you on the web?
For now facebook.com/cnmapp I’m currently working on a website.